Re: What's so great about Jing?

Subject: Re: What's so great about Jing?
From: "John Posada" <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- m-s-g -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:41:34 -0400

Not really. It isn't Snagit and SnagIt does things that only SnagIt does.

Maybe, OTOH, they identified a market that wasn't using SnagIt and
this product fits better.

I can only conjecture on this. All I know is that it never occured to
me to not value SnagIt just as much and while I use Jing 10 timed a
day, I still use SnagIt every day.

--
John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

'Half this game is ninety percent mental.'
-- Danny Ozark, Philadelphia Phillies manager

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/