RE: special tabbed section dividers

Subject: RE: special tabbed section dividers
From: poshedly -at- bellsouth -dot- net
To: "Leonard C. Porrello" <Leonard -dot- Porrello -at- SoleraTec -dot- com>, "Techwr-l" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:58:53 +0000

My description was incomplete in leaving out that we are to follow the layout of the European manuals, but use U.S. letter-size ( 8 1/2x11-inch) paper.

My job is to take data from European documentation that is similar to what we need for a product here, revise it as needed, and make it available in U.S. size 3-ring binders (again, on letter-size paper).

-------------- Original message from "Leonard C. Porrello" <Leonard -dot- Porrello -at- SoleraTec -dot- com>: --------------