Re: "usable" screen captures

Subject: Re: "usable" screen captures
From: "Kathleen MacDowell" <kathleen -at- writefortheuser -dot- com>
To: "Chinell, David F (GE EntSol, Security)" <David -dot- Chinell -at- ge -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 09:10:23 -0500

I don't think you'll get too much argument there (although ...).

Isn't it funny that the callouts are translated, but the program is
still in the original language. I wonder how much harder that makes it
to learn a program. A bit like trying to figure out how to use an
alien artifact/machine.

Regards,

Kathleen

--