Re: Pricing a project without access to the software

Subject: Re: Pricing a project without access to the software
From: voxwoman <voxwoman -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Pippa Cohen" <cohenpippa -at- googlemail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 07:49:36 -0400

I would request *representative* screen captures by the developer who is
grading the screens by "level of complexity" - so that you are on the same
page as the developer. If you can figure out how long it will take you to
document a complex screen and you know how many of them there are, you can
come up with an estimate you can be comfortable with.

-Wendy