RE: Can you help me with this macro? (Word 2003)

Subject: RE: Can you help me with this macro? (Word 2003)
From: "Hemstreet, Deborah" <DHemstreet -at- kaydon -dot- com>
To: <chrismorton11 -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 12:10:18 -0400

Thanks for the tip - looks like this is one sweetie the people at work
won't get...

The answer I found is:

"That particular dialog is known to be very buggy when you try to
control it from VBA. Expect problems. (see
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;209668 for one
such bug.) SendKeys is likely to be your only reliable option.
(Don't mean to be a Gloomy Gus here, but I wasted a lot of time trying
to customize that dialog myself some time ago.)
Andrew Savikas"

Thanks for saving me a LOT of time!

Deborah

_____