Re: Slightly OT: PPT question

Subject: Re: Slightly OT: PPT question
From: "Kathleen MacDowell" <kathleen -at- writefortheuser -dot- com>
To: "Van Boening, Tammy" <Tammy -dot- VanBoening -at- chartercom -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 18:26:02 -0500

This is a classic Word issue that's solved for all time by setting the
AutoCorrect options in Word (in 2007/Vista, start with the Office
button, click on the Options button at the bottom rt of screen, go
down to proofing, select AutoCorrect options, then untick any of
Words' autochanges that seem the most problematic for you).
The option setting isn't as quick as doing ctrlZ, but then again, you
should only have to do it once :-)

HTH

Kathleen

Kathleen MacDowell