RE: Windows 3.1 to Windows 95

Subject: RE: Windows 3.1 to Windows 95
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 14:13:19 -0500

"The free version is for private (home) or academic (school &
university) use only. You cannot use it in any commercial context,
including but not limited to: corporate, office, military, government
etc. All commercial users must obtain a license for the full version."

Pretty much all of us here are commercial users -- but $30 is pretty
cheap.

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.

http://www.doctohelp.com