RE: What tools are you using

Subject: RE: What tools are you using
From: "Pinkham, Jim" <Jim -dot- Pinkham -at- voith -dot- com>
To: "Al Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>, "Technical Writing" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 15:28:15 -0600

At this moment:

PTM v. 1.4.3 -- definitely simplified my time tracking.
Microsoft Outlook 2003 SP 3 with Xobnia 1.4.3
Xplorer2 professional 1.7.0.5
Microsoft Word 2003 SP 3
Personal Communications Workstation Program (AS 400) Version 5.7
Adobe Framemaker 7.1p116
Adobe Illustrator 9.0
Proportion Wheel (written in Macromedia Flash 8)
Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional
WinPatrol 15.9.2008
Yankee Clipper 1.0.4.3
TaskSwitchXP Pro 2.0
Windows Desktop Search

I'm half hour from shutdown, and I confess that's what excites me on
Friday afternoon of a long week. But these tools get the job done, and
I'm pleased with them, for the most part.