RE: Boilerplate resume items for otherwise uninspiring jobs

Subject: RE: Boilerplate resume items for otherwise uninspiring jobs
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 11:35:37 -0500

Chris Morton hazarded:

> Successfully handled ___ customer issues over __ period of time
resulting
> in a satisfaction survey rating of ___%.

You do know that this is about people who might have worked the cash at
La Senza or folded clothes and neatened the shelves at The GAP?

I don't think many of them have access to such info. They'd likely have
been let-go for trying to dig it up while they're supposed to be ...
well... folding those clothes, riding herd on the changing rooms,
running the checkout, mopping up the kiddie-barf in aisle 10.

Granted, I might like their initiative in getting hold of such info...
but I'd also have to become more vigilant about keeping the manager's
office and the files........ locked. Hmm. Everything's a trade-off.

- Kevin
or disclosing it.

http://www.doctohelp.com