RE: "Sorry you're not the right fit" - After "all is fine" for 4 weeks

Subject: RE: "Sorry you're not the right fit" - After "all is fine" for 4 weeks
From: "Downing, David" <DavidDowning -at- users -dot- com>
To: "Combs, Richard" <richard -dot- combs -at- Polycom -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 15:07:37 -0600

Well, okay, it's true that I like the people I work with and for where I
am, and I couldn't say that of where I was. In fact, I really didn't
like my former boss, and I think it showed, and I'm sure that was a
factor. So yes, it's better that I be among people I like, given that
I'm among them most of the time. It just seems kind of unfair that
whether or not people like you personally is an official criteria for
evaluating you.