Re: Laptop for graphics, writing and fun

Subject: Re: Laptop for graphics, writing and fun
From: "CL T" <straylightsghost -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 10:46:11 -0700

Lest I be accused of providing info without a source? All about laptops,
brand reliability and support, from 2004 to 2008.

Sorry, HP is never in the top and frequently floating near the bottom (for
laptops).

http://features.csmonitor.com/innovation/2008/05/12/laptop-reliability-%E2%80%93-the-best-and-worst/

http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/index.cfm?newsid=6308

http://www.infotoday.com/linkup/lud100104-goldsborough.shtml

Enjoy!

Oh, also do a search on the recent problems with certain Nvidia chipsets
overheating and contributing to laptop failure. (This from a raving Nvidia
fan.)

-Collin Turner
Tech Writer, Screencaster, Writer
www.collinturner.com