Re: Laptop for graphics, writing and fun

Subject: Re: Laptop for graphics, writing and fun
From: "CL T" <straylightsghost -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 15:19:28 -0700

I guess laptop brands are on the banned list? Along with Politics, Gay
Marriage, Religion and Favorite OS!

;)

I just had a similar experience with Verizon. Sent email to some Execs
about an issue and got a nice upgrade to an HTC Touch Pro for my
trouble...overnight! (Add cellphone companies and mobile OS's to that list
also...)

Seriously, some of the best machines I've had were No Names or Whiteboxes. I
have an Acer Aspire One that I love and I'd have no issues buying an HP
desktop.

-Collin Turner
Tech Writer, Screencaster, Writer
www.collinturner.com