Re: When to leave?

Subject: Re: When to leave?
From: "CL T" <straylightsghost -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 11:24:29 -0700

It's a hard situation. At a past contract job my contract was not renewed
due to a conflict with the Manager (who was later fired after an HR
investigation). I left a 30 page document for my replacement...contacts,
locations, schedules, etc. He was VERY appreciative and a month later the
company called to re-hire me as a Full-Time employee.

I declined.

The point is to do what's required in good grace. Do NOT work for free and
remember...you have to prepare for your future regardless of the present.

-Collin Turner
Tech Writer, Screencaster, Writer
www.collinturner.com

http://www.doctohelp.com