RE: Great Leap

Subject: RE: Great Leap
From: "Butler, Darren J CTR USAF AFMC 584 CBSS/GBHAC" <Darren -dot- Butler -dot- ctr -at- Robins -dot- af -dot- mil>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 14:22:05 -0500

Murray,
When it comes to software, it's always A good idea to look before you
leap, but if you download all the latest patches from Adobe, you
shouldn't have any issues.
If you have templates for generated list files (TOC, Index etc) you may
want to consider rebuilding them within the FM8 environment - just to be
on the safe side. I rebuilt my more complex gen-list templates, the rest
I re-saved in FM8, and all of them seem to be working okey-dokey.

Blessings,
DJ