RE: Best laid plans of mice

Subject: RE: Best laid plans of mice
From: "Latella, Vincent" <VINCENT -dot- LATELLA -at- saic -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 15:33:26 -0500

The developers with whom I work also look for (and even rely on) code
comments, and I've certainly heard some of them complain when a
predecessor (intentionally?) neglected to compose comments.

That brings up the opposite issue; instead of employees going above and
beyond to neatly wrap things up before their departure, there are
employees who want to make the impact of their separation felt as much
as possible, and maliciously, they'll leave no clues (in the form of
neatly organized documents, code comments, etc.) for their successors.