Re: Hiring, but it's a secret?

Subject: Re: Hiring, but it's a secret?
From: voxwoman <voxwoman -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 11:38:56 -0500

I don't, and I guess that's a flaw in my logic. :p

Mostly, I'm remembering the incessant calls I would receive for a job where
I was a very "good fit" - so good, in fact, that I had a phone interview
with the group, where it was determined that the conditions for employment
were beyond what I was willing to do at that time. Once I found out they
were inflexible about this point, we decided it wasn't worth wasting
everyone's time for a face-to-face interview, because I wasn't flexible
about their inflexibility. The recruiters would start in with their pitch,
and get to the location - I'd stop them and say "Is this the job with XXX?
I've already discussed working with them."

-Wendy

http://www.doctohelp.com