Re: Does grant writing fall under technical writing?

Subject: Re: Does grant writing fall under technical writing?
From: "Patricia Egan" <capdev -dot- communications -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Yannia Vodrovich" <coralfire -at- rocketmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 13:23:40 +0000

I spent 15 years in fundraising for major nonprofit organizations. If any of
you wish to make the switch from tech writing to grant writing, you need to
become familiar with the resources offered by the Foundation Center. There
are major libraries in NYC, San Francisco, DC, Cleveland, and Atlanta, plus
"cooperative collections" elsewhere.

http://foundationcenter.org/

Hope this helps.

Pat

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 11:29 PM, Yannia Vodrovich <coralfire -at- rocketmail -dot- com

Patricia Egan
P. O. Box 194391
San Francisco, CA 94119-4391

http://www.doctohelp.com