RE: I just heard another one

Subject: RE: I just heard another one
From: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com>
To: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 08:27:12 -0500

> You misheard. The word is not "efforting" but rather "FRT'ing," as in:
> "I'm currently FRT'ing that project through Marketing." FRT stands for
> "Fiscally Risking Trillions," and it's a common term in finance and
> government these days.

Holy Cow. Your explanation sounds even worse.

Craig

Information contained in this e-mail transmission is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email,
do not read, distribute or reproduce this transmission (including any attachments). If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by telephone or email reply.

http://www.doctohelp.com