Re: Self-reviews

Subject: Re: Self-reviews
From: voxwoman <voxwoman -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Downing, David" <DavidDowning -at- users -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 12:42:36 -0500

"Year after year"... Gee, I wonder what that's like - to be in the same
workplace long enough to need to come up with new key strengths because it
becomes too repetitive.

My key strength is the ability to find another job after getting laid
off/end of contract before the bank account hits zero.

-Wendy

http://www.doctohelp.com