Re: Getting started with InDesign

Subject: Re: Getting started with InDesign
From: "Chris Morton" <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 13:04:04 -0800

<I'm quite partial to the Adobe Classroom In A Book series.>

Here, here.

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 9:47 AM, voxwoman <voxwoman -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:

> I'm quite partial to the Adobe Classroom In A Book series.
>
> On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 12:19 PM, John Posada <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:
>
> > Hi, guys...one of the things I want to do while I'm between gigs is to
> > get up to speed with Adobe's ID. I have the software, CS3.
> >
> > When I needed to do this with FM, I used the Cookbook to go from
> > exercise to exercise and by the end of the weekend, was
> > self-sufficient. I'd like to do the same with ID.
> >
> > For those of you who needed to get up to speed quickly, what resources
> > did you use to accomplish that?
> >
> > --
> > John Posada
> > Senior Technical Writer
> > NYMetro STC President
> >
> > Looking for the next gig.
> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >
> > ComponentOne Doc-To-Help 2009 is your all-in-one authoring and publishing
> > solution. Author in Doc-To-Help's XML-based editor, Microsoft Word or
> > HTML and publish to the Web, Help systems or printed manuals.
> > http://www.doctohelp.com
> >
> > Help & Manual 5: The complete help authoring tool for individual
> > authors and teams. Professional power, intuitive interface. Write
> > once, publish to 8 formats. Multi-user authoring and version control!
> > http://www.helpandmanual.com/
> >
> > ---
> > You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as voxwoman -at- gmail -dot- com -dot-
> >
> > To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> > techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
> > or visit
> > http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/voxwoman%40gmail.com
> >
> >
> > To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
> >
> > Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
> > http://www.techwr-l.com/ for more resources and info.
> >
> > Please move off-topic discussions to the Chat list, at:
> > http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-chat
> >
> >
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> ComponentOne Doc-To-Help 2009 is your all-in-one authoring and publishing
> solution. Author in Doc-To-Help's XML-based editor, Microsoft Word or
> HTML and publish to the Web, Help systems or printed manuals.
> http://www.doctohelp.com
>
> Help & Manual 5: The complete help authoring tool for individual
> authors and teams. Professional power, intuitive interface. Write
> once, publish to 8 formats. Multi-user authoring and version control!
> http://www.helpandmanual.com/
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com -dot-
>
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
> or visit
> http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/salt.morton%40gmail.com
>
>
> To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
>
> Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
> http://www.techwr-l.com/ for more resources and info.
>
> Please move off-topic discussions to the Chat list, at:
> http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-chat
>
>
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ComponentOne Doc-To-Help 2009 is your all-in-one authoring and publishing
solution. Author in Doc-To-Help's XML-based editor, Microsoft Word or
HTML and publish to the Web, Help systems or printed manuals.
http://www.doctohelp.com

Help & Manual 5: The complete help authoring tool for individual
authors and teams. Professional power, intuitive interface. Write
once, publish to 8 formats. Multi-user authoring and version control! http://www.helpandmanual.com/

---
You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/archive%40web.techwr-l.com


To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
http://www.techwr-l.com/ for more resources and info.

Please move off-topic discussions to the Chat list, at:
http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-chat


References:
Getting started with InDesign: From: John Posada
Re: Getting started with InDesign: From: voxwoman

Previous by Author: Re: Turn off the monitor vs turn the monitor off
Next by Author: Re: Getting started with InDesign
Previous by Thread: Re: Getting started with InDesign
Next by Thread: RE: Getting started with InDesign


What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads


Sponsored Ads