RE: Occupational title for discussion: Technical Content Developer

Subject: RE: Occupational title for discussion: Technical Content Developer
From: "Chris Vickery" <cvickery -at- arenasolutions -dot- com>
To: "Victoria Wroblewski" <victoria -dot- wroblewski -at- eagletest -dot- com>, <cardimon720 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "techwrl" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 11:50:09 -0800

I'm a Technical Content Manager, myself. I write all the manuals and the
help, but I also am responsible for all content in our on-demand
software application--meaning I rewrite and edit all the words presented
in the app. When people ask, I tell them I'm a Tech Writer. It's easier.

That and 2.75 will get you a single latte.

Chris