RE: Networking groups

Subject: RE: Networking groups
From: Stuart Burnfield <slb -at- westnet -dot- com -dot- au>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 12:36:58 +0900 (WST)

If someone feels that they lack a particular qualification or experience,
that can always be remedied. If it's important enough they can
eventually get that qualification or pursue that work experience.

If instead they inflate or improve their history and are foolish enough
to super-glue that lie to the internet... I don't think there is a remedy
for that.

Stuart

http://www.doctohelp.com