Re: OT: Networking Groups - downside?

Subject: Re: OT: Networking Groups - downside?
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 09:24:31 -0800

I don't worry that much about declining invitations, because
a large number of people someone is "connected to" simply
reflects the fact that there are a lot of people who would like
to be connected to that person for some reason or another.
It's when people request recommendations that I apply
criteria.

Gene Kim-Eng