Re: punctuation question for xxx(xx?). (is the ? correct)

Subject: Re: punctuation question for xxx(xx?). (is the ? correct)
From: Michael West <WestM -at- conwag -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 12:21:02 +1100

Deborah Hemstreet asks:

> I am working on a Quality Manual, and need to create a table that is
> essentially just like the table of contents, but with an additional
> column that lists documents that support that manual.

Assuming those topic titles are all headings within the same document, my
first thought would be to make a 3-column table and use Word
cross-reference fields for the topic names and the page numbers on which
the topics appear. That way the titles and page numbers will update
automatically as they change in the document. (Use the Update Fields
command.)

--
Mike West

A person using drawings, information and other data in or attached to this
email accepts the risk of:
* Using the drawings, information and other data in electronic form
without requesting and checking them for accuracy against the original
hard copy version
* Using the drawings, information or other data for any purpose not agreed
to in writing by the supplier

This email message and any attached files may hold confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or
copying of this email is unauthorised. If you have received this email in
error please notify the sender immediately by reply email.

http://www.doctohelp.com