RE: Creating new "files" in Blaze

Subject: RE: Creating new "files" in Blaze
From: "Sharon Burton" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: <quills -at- airmail -dot- net>, "Geoff Hart" <ghart -at- videotron -dot- ca>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 10:44:51 -0700

Not to sound argumentative, but On the Project menu, click New Topic seems
pretty straightforward to me... ? Am I missing something with the time
change?

I've got Flare 4.2 open and just did a search on To Create A New File and
got 777 results. We have a topic that explains creating a new topic and the
See Also list has a topic about Topics that explains the concepts, shows you
an example, and has a list of FAQs.

We at MadCap have been talking about the paradigm shift in our products for
at least 18 months - the time I've been here. We're holding free
tools-neutral webinars about tech comm topics and talk about topic-based
authoring all the time.

Can we do better in the docs? Of course. As tech comm professionals, we all
could do better and we all know that.

sharon

Sharon Burton
951-369-8590