Re: Creating new "files" in Blaze

Subject: Re: Creating new "files" in Blaze
From: Brad Whittington <brad -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 10:57:22 -0500

I don't have a dog in this fight, but this seemed like a fairly
straightforward thing to to establish.

I opened Flare 4.2 and search on "create new file." I also got 777
hits. Number 6 in the list was Starting a Project. Looked likely. I
clicked on it. Paged down one screen and found a bullet item called
Topic Files. Got a list titled "Ways to create topics" with five very
detailed examples.

Flare isn't the most intuitive tool I've used, but I would say they
make it fairly easy to figure out how to create a new file, whether
it's a project or a topic.

Brad

--
Brad Whittington
brad -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com

http://www.doctohelp.com