RE: Pluralization of MSDS?

Subject: RE: Pluralization of MSDS?
From: "Butler, Darren J CTR USAF AFMC 584 CBSS/GBHAC" <Darren -dot- Butler -dot- ctr -at- Robins -dot- af -dot- mil>
To: "Latella, Vincent" <VINCENT -dot- LATELLA -at- saic -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 16:06:50 -0400

>>"Submitting Product Labels & MSDSs".<<

I work in the DoD arena, where using and inventing acronyms is virtually
a sport (religion?), so I encounter this problem often. Sometimes,
pluralizing an acronym is frustratingly unavoidable. Would the following
be acceptable?

"Product Label and MSDS Submission Procedures"

-Darren

Darren Butler
Sr. Military Jargon Alchemist
NG Corp