RE: The Tech Writer as Smuggler

Subject: RE: The Tech Writer as Smuggler
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 13:58:47 -0400

I'm sorry, but I'm not allowed to argue any more. If you want me to go
on arguing, you'll have to pay for another five minutes.

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.