Re: job-hunt weirdness

Subject: Re: job-hunt weirdness
From: Dave Kerschbaum <dave -at- smackdabdesign -dot- com>
To: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 13:58:22 -0400

I've seen this happen a few times out here in SE Michigan. In one instance,
I applied, followed up, and was told the job was on hold. A couple months
later, a recruiter called me about that same job. As it was explained to me
by a different recruiter, often a hiring manager gets the OK to post a job,
but then budgets are reviewed later in the quarter and that job that was
posted gets put on hold until the next quarter.

Dave Kerschbaum
dave -dot- kerschbaum -at- gmail -dot- com
734-476-0323
linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/davekerschbaum
portfolio: http://sites.google.com/site/davekerschbaum