Subject: [techwr-l-daily-announce] TECHWR-L Daily Announcements
From: admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com (TECHWR-L Admin)
To: archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 04:05:06 -0600 (MDT)

Title: TECHWR-L Daily Announcements

Posted on Sunday, July 05, 2009

Getting Your Events and Articles Posted

Your events, ads, and articles can appear here, at no cost. Just post them to the TECHWR-L Web site at http://www.techwr-l.com/

After logging into the site, go to My TECHWR-L -> Post New Content and get the word out!

Contact the TECHWR-L Admins at admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com with questions or for more information.

The economic and technological triumphs of the past few years have not solved as many problems as we thought they would, and, in fact, have brought us new problems we did not forsee.
--Henry Ford II

Recent Blog Postings:

Recent Polls:

Upcoming Events:

Recent Stories:

You subscribed to Techwr-l-daily-announce mailing list, which is sent daily to all subscribers with updates on TECHWR-L site content. You're subscribed as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com and can unsubscribe at
http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l-daily-announce/archive%40web.techwr-l.com at any time.