Wednesday blithering

Subject: Wednesday blithering
From: poshedly -at- bellsouth -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 17:35:41 +0000

Had lunch today with the engineering group where the other tech writer and I are located. Good group which appreciates our work.

Location was a Chinese restaurant in the shopping center across the street from our offices (in Peachtree City southwest of Atlanta).

Interesting to note that my fortune cookie fortells the following:

"You will make many changes before settling down happily."

How true, oh, how true!!!! Every day in every way.

(I just wish it were so true for the lottery number on the reverse side.)

-- Kenpo in (or near) Atlanta

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.