RE: IBM Style Guide, 2009 edition

Subject: RE: IBM Style Guide, 2009 edition
From: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com>
To: "Andrew Warren" <awarren -at- synaptics -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 07:57:02 -0400

Will wonders never cease. Handy guide it is, too. I refer to it often.

Craig

> The IBM Style Guide is once again available for download, free of
charge.
> The latest version, dated 27 April 2009, can be found here:
>
> http://www-01.ibm.com/software/ucd/otherresources.html

Information contained in this e-mail transmission is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email,
do not read, distribute or reproduce this transmission (including any attachments). If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by telephone or email reply.

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.