Re: How to impose small-enough numbers on a photo?

Subject: Re: How to impose small-enough numbers on a photo?
From: voxwoman <voxwoman -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Guy K. Haas" <guy -at- hiskeyboard -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 23:53:47 -0400

I thought PhotoShop will let you use pixels as units for fonts as well as
point size (preferences > units or something close to that). But I'm using
CS3, so it may be a new feature.

An alternative numbering scheme is to have a second image which is a
silhouette of the first, and then put numbers on THAT, so it won't obscure
the original photograph.

-Wendy