RE: Calling All RoboHelp Experts!

Subject: RE: Calling All RoboHelp Experts!
From: "Dana Worley" <dana -at- campbellsci -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 08:49:05 -0600

On Monday, July 27, 2009, Combs, Richard wrote:

> I believe you're remembering a feature available in WinHelp output,
> not something specific to RoboHelp. I remember implementing this
> feature with RoboHelp, Doc2Help, and ForeHelp, but I'm afraid I don't
> recall the specific thing you did to the headings to make it happen (I
> remember you could also assign a different background color to the
> non-scrolling region).

I'm on the digest, so if this has been answered already, I'm sorry for the additional post :)

In WinHelp you set the property of the line of text to "Keep with next". In many of the help
authoring tools, if you are creating WinHelp or HTMLHelp (compiled CHMs), this is handled
auto-magically if you use the correct paragraph style or topic type.

Dana W.

Dana Worley
Software Product Manager/Manager, Software Support Group
Campbell Scientific, Inc.
Microsoft MVP, Windows Help

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.