Re: Absence of FrameMaker from your skill set -- what does it say?

Subject: Re: Absence of FrameMaker from your skill set -- what does it say?
From: Pro TechWriter <pro -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: beelia -at- pacbell -dot- net
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 20:11:27 -0500

Well sort of, LOL.
XMetal is ONE tool that outputs in many formats. It does not require two
tools (Frame and MIF2GO) to output an online help type of format.

Duh. Sorry. I was pretty tired when I wrote that. Thanks for asking. And
yes, XMetal creates Eclipse Help as a .jar file that goes in a Eclipse
plugin folder. It's very handy indeed for updating.

PT