RE: Have some suggestions about Word?

Subject: RE: Have some suggestions about Word?
From: "Sarah Stegall" <sstegall -at- bivio -dot- net>
To: "Kathleen MacDowell" <kathleen -at- writefortheuser -dot- com>, "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 14:29:04 -0700

I reckon that updates and bug fixes to Word 2007 or whatever it is will
be delayed during the, oh, two weeks it will take to get this injunction
lifted.

Sarah

________________________________

From: "Sarah Stegall" <sstegall -at- bivio -dot- net>
>I wonder what are the odds that they can go back to Word 3.10? That was
> the best version.

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.

once, publish to 8 formats. Multi-user authoring and version control!
http://www.helpandmanual.com/

---
You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as
kathleen -at- writefortheuser -dot- com -dot-

or visit
http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/kathleen%40writeforth
euser.com

Kathleen MacDowell
www.writefortheuser.com
kathleen -at- writefortheuser -dot- com
kathleen -dot- eamd -at- gmail -dot- com

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.