RE: Minimalism since 2000

Subject: RE: Minimalism since 2000
From: "Janoff, Steve" <Steve -dot- Janoff2 -at- Teradata -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 17:01:59 -0400

Sorry guys, I'm not trying to violate list protocol, or anybody's sense of fun, so if that's your M.O., then have at it.

My original request has been fulfilled, and I thank everyone for that.

As for the interest in a thoughtful discussion, maybe it's not desired by folks on the list, but at any rate I'll just respond if anyone wants to pick up the ball.

Otherwise, my hat's off to everyone, have a happy Friday, and enjoy tippling whatever it is you like to tipple this evening. (But don't tipple too far or you will fall over.)

Best wishes,

Steve

PS - Special apologies to Wade -- didn't mean to offend.

--
Steve Janoff
Writer for Information Engineering