RE: What is cool?

Subject: RE: What is cool?
From: "Gordon McLean" <gordon -dot- mclean -at- sword-ciboodle -dot- com>
To: "'Erika Yanovich'" <ERIKA_y -at- rad -dot- com>, "'techwr-l List'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 13:10:42 +0100

Get googling!

"Social media and community"
"Bokardo"
And maybe look at Anne Gentle's new book Conversation and Community.

Lots of ideas out there.

Maybe have a look at other community driven websites, see what they do? I
planned our developer community by looking at other examples and picking the
ones that suit our product and customers best :)

Gordon