RE: Uses of Visio?

Subject: RE: Uses of Visio?
From: "Daniel Ng" <kjng -at- gprotechnologies -dot- com>
To: "'Robert Lauriston'" <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 14:30:03 +0800

*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r) Pro*

Try installing the Visio application again.

This time, select the CUSTOM and be sure to select additional
templates/shapes/stencils that fir your need. This should fit and enrich
your and any tech writer or system analysts diagramming work bench.

Dan