Re: Phishing scam

Subject: Re: Phishing scam
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com" <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 16:06:06 -0400

Me neither.

---
Bill Swallow
http://techcommdood.com
Sent from my iPhone.

On Sep 23, 2009, at 3:42 PM, Chris Morton <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:

> Not I.
>
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 12:30 PM, Boudreaux, Madelyn (GE Healthcare,
> consultant) <MadelynBoudreaux -at- ge -dot- com> wrote:
>
>> I don't use this address for any groups or online presence besides
>> TechWhirl. Today, soon after making a post here, I got an email
>> reading:
>>
>> ***
>> Hi Madelyn,
>>
>> I appreicate you meeting with me the other day and as discussed I've
>> attached our program overview. Let me know when you'd like to
>> schedule
>> another call to discuss further.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> John Demmings
>>
>> PHI Scientific Holdings
>> ***
>>
>> My virus net confirmed the attached document as malware.
>>
>> Has anyone else gotten this after posting here?
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> Madelyn Boudreaux
>>
>> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>
>> Free Software Documentation Project Web Cast: Covers developing
>> Table of
>> Contents, Context IDs, and Index, as well as Doc-To-Help
>> 2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.
>> http://www.doctohelp.com/SuperPages/Webcasts/
>>
>> Help & Manual 5: The complete help authoring tool for individual
>> authors and teams. Professional power, intuitive interface. Write
>> once, publish to 8 formats. Multi-user authoring and version control!
>> http://www.helpandmanual.com/
>>
>> ---
>> You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com -dot-
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
>> techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
>> or visit
>> http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/salt.morton%40gmail.com
>>
>>
>> To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
>>
>> Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
>> http://www.techwr-l.com/ for more resources and info.
>>
>> Please move off-topic discussions to the Chat list, at:
>> http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-chat
>>
>>
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Free Software Documentation Project Web Cast: Covers developing
> Table of
> Contents, Context IDs, and Index, as well as Doc-To-Help
> 2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.
> http://www.doctohelp.com/SuperPages/Webcasts/
>
> Help & Manual 5: The complete help authoring tool for individual
> authors and teams. Professional power, intuitive interface. Write
> once, publish to 8 formats. Multi-user authoring and version
> control! http://www.helpandmanual.com/
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com -dot-
>
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
> or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/techcommdood%40gmail.com
>
>
> To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
>
> Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
> http://www.techwr-l.com/ for more resources and info.
>
> Please move off-topic discussions to the Chat list, at:
> http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-chat
>
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Free Software Documentation Project Web Cast: Covers developing Table of
Contents, Context IDs, and Index, as well as Doc-To-Help
2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.
http://www.doctohelp.com/SuperPages/Webcasts/

Help & Manual 5: The complete help authoring tool for individual
authors and teams. Professional power, intuitive interface. Write
once, publish to 8 formats. Multi-user authoring and version control! http://www.helpandmanual.com/

---
You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/archive%40web.techwr-l.com


To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
http://www.techwr-l.com/ for more resources and info.

Please move off-topic discussions to the Chat list, at:
http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-chat


References:
Phishing scam: From: Boudreaux, Madelyn (GE Healthcare, consultant)
Re: Phishing scam: From: Chris Morton

Previous by Author: Re: Augmented Reality (Was RE: Do people want a hard copy of the owners' manual for their car?)
Next by Author: Re: Surreptitious reporting...
Previous by Thread: Re: Phishing scam
Next by Thread: Re: Phishing scam


What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads


Sponsored Ads