RE: Looking for a book

Subject: RE: Looking for a book
From: "Sharon Burton" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: "'Margaret Hassall'" <margaret -dot- hassall -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 18:35:40 -0700

The class is all project management, so it's important that the text be as
much project management as possible.

But these are good ideas and I appreciate them!

sharon

Sharon Burton

MadCap Software Product Consultant

Managing your content, one topic at a time

www.anthrobytes.com

951-369-8590

IM: sharonvburton -at- yahoo -dot- com