RE: Going nutso with a PDF problem

Subject: RE: Going nutso with a PDF problem
From: "Tammy Van Boening" <info -at- spectrumwritingllc -dot- com>
To: "'Gene Kim-Eng'" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>, "'TechWhirl List'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 07:31:37 -0600

Thanks all. And although I have never ever seen this message before, no
matter if selected or deselected the option, I was still having the same
problem, so I rebooted as Gene recommended and voila, all appears to be OK.
Now, >>THAT<< was freaky.

Thanks again and TGIF.

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Owner/Principal
Spectrum Writing, LLC
email: info -at- spectrumwritingllc -dot- com
web: www.spectrumwritingllc.com

From: "Keith Hood" <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Are you sure this is a legitimate message?

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.

once, publish to 8 formats. Multi-user authoring and version control!
http://www.helpandmanual.com/

---
You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as info -at- spectrumwritingllc -dot- com -dot-

or visit
http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/info%40spectrumwritingllc
.com

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.