Re: ADMIN: Head's up on a few things

Subject: Re: ADMIN: Head's up on a few things
From: "Henry J. Wicko II" <henry -dot- wicko -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L Administrator <admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 00:03:53 -0500

please remove me from the list. i keep asking to via email and web and cant
do so. thanks

Henry

:: You'll have me at "you're hired!" ::
:: Doing the right thing makes doing things right easy ::

:: The George Washington University M.S.I.S.T. '12 ::

<hey>
Don't forget I am unemployed!!
</hey>

I am on LinkedIn {