RE: Bad Documentation and Linux

Subject: RE: Bad Documentation and Linux
From: "Jon Leer" <jleer -at- leertech -dot- net>
To: "'Janet Swisher'" <jmswisher -at- gmail -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 08:41:34 -0500

The deal is that many developers don't see the point of having a
non-developer document what they do. Yes, they will add comments to the
code... And that really is all the documentation that is necessary (from
their viewpoint).

Jon Leer
Leer Technical Communications
Bedford, NH
603-315-4029
jleer -at- leertech -dot- net
http://www.leertech.net

Technical and Business Communication Consulting:
Technical - Manuals to Online Help
Business - Marketing Communication
Content Management - Knowledge Base Development and User Experience