RE: in search for better tools

Subject: RE: in search for better tools
From: GILLIOTTE Valérie <vgilliotte -at- mega -dot- com>
To: 'Robert Lauriston' <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 07:43:09 +0100

Hello again,

I understand the concept but how can we kwow in advance which verb we need to use ?? This seems so complicated to me... I guess I need to see a real-life example for it. Or maybe I need some holidays, maybe all of this might get clearer to me afterwards. I hope so anyway ... ;-)

I still have a question about XML that has been mentionned earlier. You said it could not solve my problem here. I thought I understood you could apply a metadata to a string (which acts as a condition)? Am I wrong here ?

I am going to think about all this again an will let you know if I found a solution for it ...