Re: PDFs from Word show differently in Reader 9 or Acrobat Pro 9

Subject: Re: PDFs from Word show differently in Reader 9 or Acrobat Pro 9
From: Leslie Turriff <jlturriff -at- centurytel -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 18:18:40 -0600

On Wednesday 16 December 2009 11:49:36 McLauchlan, Kevin wrote:
> [...]
Perhaps you should open a bug report with Adobe concerning this. Both
Acrobat Pro and Adobe Reader ought to render the same displayed pages.

Also, it might be worthwhile to check to see if they produce the same
hardcopy output.

Leslie
[snip]

http://www.doctohelp.com/

Help & Manual 5: The all-in-one help authoring tool. True single- sourcing --
generate 8 different formats and as many different versions as you need
from just one project. Fast and intuitive. http://www.helpandmanual.com/