RE: A Better Technical Writer/Communicator Library

Subject: RE: A Better Technical Writer/Communicator Library
From: "Pinkham, Jim" <Jim -dot- Pinkham -at- voith -dot- com>
To: "Scott Russell" <s_w_russell -at- yahoo -dot- ca>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 09:15:07 -0600

A fascinating and thorough compendium. (Non-STC members can read it
here: http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~salvo/680T/alred.htm.) One that I might
offer for the Writing and Editing list is a work I've had since college
days, "Simple and Direct," by Jacques Barzun,
http://www.amazon.com/Simple-Direct-Jacques-Barzun/dp/0060937238.