Re: WritersUA Tools Survey

Subject: Re: WritersUA Tools Survey
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Mike Sawyer <mike -at- sawyerhome -dot- net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 10:45:14 -0500

You should spend time going after the correct numbers to make your
case. # of people who report using a tool on a survey is not a basis
for why you need to use it. Your number should include productivity
measurements and other ROI metrics that are specific to your job at
your company. Otherwise the time wasted cleaning up the data in Excel
is the least of your worries.

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood
Blog: http://techcommdood.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/techcommdood

Available for contract and full time opportunities.

STC Ideas: http://stcideas.ning.com
Join: http://stcideas.ning.com/?xgi=6X1vNGI

http://www.doctohelp.com/

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com