Re: RoboHelp: Ready to Publish...how do I do that?

Subject: Re: RoboHelp: Ready to Publish...how do I do that?
From: beelia <beelia -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Rick Stone <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 12:45:45 -0800

My very first project with RH (2000) was JavaHelp, and it was easy. I think
they've had it in every version since then (maybe even before).

As y'all probably know, Flare quite logically decided not to support that
output.

But it was so long ago that I don't remember if I installed the JDK when I
did that RH2000 project - but even if so, it shouldn't be a problem. Just go
to sun.com and download it.

Bee

http://www.doctohelp.com/

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com