RE: website tech pubs, etc.

Subject: RE: website tech pubs, etc.
From: "Donald H White" <dwhite -at- jrtcllc -dot- com>
To: "'Ken Poshedly'" <poshedly -at- bellsouth -dot- net>, "'Techwr-l'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 12:11:16 -0500

Ken,

The OS you use on your desktops cannot be of any consideration. The
Webmaster/Web team at your firm should have the tools needed to take a video
and package it for the company Web site. They may need to edit it for Web
visitors, but the resulting files have to be in a format common to at least
the most commonly used Web browsers and operating systems.

Good luck!

Donald H. White
James River Technical Communications
dwhite -at- jrtcllc -dot- com